27 April 2006

Mormons

Today I saw some mormons walking around on campus. It reminded me when I was in Tucson and I got stuck with two of them for at least an hour. Now I still have a mormon bible and the phone number of one of them. Funny thing was I recognized them because they wore a suit and had the largest name tag I have ever seen. People in Holland just do not dress that way. Then I overheard them talking about Joseph Smith ( I tought was his name). Their more or less spiritual leader, profet, whatever you would like to call it. Then I was sure it were mormons.
They were talking to this Chinese girl, for at least an hour. I watched them for an hour as well.
It was Tucson all over again. A foreign girl, sitting on a bench, enjoying the sunshine....
cornered by two mormons.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh...mormons...i read morons :)....but then again ..it's late at night..and i've had some wine ;)

1:05 AM  
Blogger Nooy said...

see that is one of the things I had to discover in America.. WE HAVE THEM AT HOME TOO?!?!?!?!
So help me God...

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home