03 May 2006

Living where...?

Today I was offered a small appartment on campus. I live in the city and my roommate is going to move away and i can not afford it by myself. I was looking for a new space per august.
But I chatted a little with the woman behind the counter and all of a sudden she offered me an appartment. Exactly where I wanted. Went to take a look. It's a lot smaller then the one I have now. But there are trees. I do not know if all my stuff fits in. But there is a balcony.
I liked it. I want to move away. But my boyfriend did not exactly felt the same way.
For some reason he completely disagreed. Felt like a relationship crisis to me.
I still do not know exactly why he was so cranky and upset. But for all I know it has made me pretty upset as well. And sad. I have to decide tomorrow. And now I do not really know what to do anymore. Besides being sad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nooy said...

This summer it looks like I'll be camoing with the homeless people on the beach (but that;s okay with me, just hope my parents don't read your blog!)

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home