19 May 2006

Making plans

Today finally came to me how much I need to do in the next couple of weeks.
First I have decorate my new home and with decorate I mean: CLEAN the damn place , because the last owner thought cleaning was a no go and he smoked.... it's freaking orange,
then paint and the put in some laminaat (floor stuff). Well it sounds like it may take some time. and I guess it will.
Next to that I have to study. haven't seen my tutor in three weeks because he didn't respond to my email, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't finish the book before the next time I see him.
And then finally I let myself took on a lot of work. It was just so great working again, and since studying was priority nr 1, I found myself going to the Bon Jovi concert and to another two days at the musicals. Thank god I was smart enough to do the other weeklong job after my planned moving in to the new home.
In between I only need to make a couple of phone calls to let all the bills go to my roommate...
(I foresee a lot of phonecalls.....) and getting all my stuff in boxes and moving it....
well..... And I guess my own attitude is certainly not helping. Started cleaning out the place yesterday, finished after half an hour because I was bored.... I am just the worst housemaid ever. Talked to my new neighbour instead.... We agreed to do a bbq on our huge balcony.
So I guess that is my point for today: Stop making plans and finally start doing something.
(But I guess making plans keeps you alive....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home