07 April 2007

Things I will give my self if I graduate.

I keep on thinking about all the nice stuff I will by myself when I graduate.
Or, I am postponing buying extraordinary expensive things for me.
First I think I will by myself about victoria's secret underwear. And not the extremely fancy stuff. but the 5 for 25 dollar strings. I bought some when I did my internship in 2004 in Tucson. And have been loving those damn things ever since then. Too bad they do not have VS stores in the Netherlands.. So I would have to order them online and for the shipping costs, I could have bought another 5 thongs... so... that's why I make it a present for me...
Next thing I will buy myself some of the best chocolate on earth there is. I know there are a couple of very good brands they sell online. But it's really expensive. So I will only buy it when I really deserve it, graduation that is...
I think I would order myself some of the Flylady stuff that's online. I know... (for those of you who don't know flylady... it's a cleaning and getting organized program online flylady.net)
I am a little weird buying cleaning stuff online, (dusters... :o) and their new calendar and the I am proud of you pencils. But for some reason I believe I deserve them. I have been kind a good for a while now cleaning and being organized :) And I believe these things will only make it easier.
And last but not least... ( I probably just do not have the money for this one, so I will put it off until I get my first real paycheck.. or my sixth... or well it's expensive)
I would like the Nikon D80.... I started taking up photography since a month or so... borrowing the D50 my neighbor owns... and I would like to have my own one...
For some reason I feel materialistic and stuff but I thought about it for a while. I think I only buy things that make me happy in the long run. (Well chocolate.... ehm.... let's consider it developing my taste buds :) but underwear has served me for 3 years, it's still good and oh my god... it still makes me happy)
And I know I would really love to have these things.... I also know that after graduating there probably isn't a penny left in my bank account :) So I guess I will keep postponing it and longing for the day I will order these things... and in the mean time just happily looking forward to it....

2 Comments:

Blogger Nooy said...

do you want me to bring you some back... I'm going to LA toorrow anfd I'm sure there will be avictoria's secret somewhere or other... just need size and colour interests ;) of wou je strikjes ofzo.. LOL gove me a heads up. I can play santa this year...

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this business of "if" I thought when I read your blog, it should be when or after, but fortunately it was changed already in the first sentence. Talked to your Dad about your site, but he was not familiar with its existence. Is it a secret?? A blog?? NEway, enjoy live,

(not your) Daddy

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home