13 December 2006

Freak made it my problem

Yesterday my next door neighbour stood naked in front of my door and screamed fuck me fuck me fuck me at me. I screamed a little, slammed the door in his face and stood their terrified and trembling.
I felt really save in my house. I really did. But now it appears I live next to a freak.
My other neighbour knows him a little bit better then I do and he appears to have a lot of problems. So I feel for him. It ain't easy.
I am really worrying whether I should get a police record of this. I want to, because I feel offended and I am scared. I do not want him to turn into a stalker.
But for some reason I feel a little bit akward sending the police to him.
On the other hand I do not know if he is still alive, cause I do not hear a sound and I started feeding his cat.
I do not like this freakshow. My own freakshow has been enough for ages now, so I do not need another one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nooy said...

And I thought I had the wierd experiences in life!
Ben je mooi klaar mee!

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home