17 January 2008

Slip and Slide

Yesterday I took a course in car handling. Slipping on a wet surface, emergency breaking and trying not to hit a water wall. I had so much fun especially with the slipping. You drive your car about 20 mph over some kind of device and it pushes against the back of your car. Because of the wet surface the car enter a slip and you have to correct it while driving. I handled it quite well 3 out of 4 times but one times we had the car turning in circles. Which was great fun as well :)
I was very very nervous before I had to go, but everything turned out great. I would do it again any minute. I learned a lot from it and man.. can I handle some car now :)
Oh and emergency breaking with 50 mph is quite ehm it takes sooo much force to stop the car in soo many meters. I will probably try when entering a road jam to avoid breaking and just avoid the cars in front of me.... it felt empowering... that's the word :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home