21 September 2007

Blessed

I can't tell you how blessed I feel.
I think the best part about graduating is that you can invite all your friends and they are actually coming to your graduation. I feel blessed for all the trouble people go through to be there. One guy is working in Amsterdam for the entire week and he is coming back for me. Which is something we hardly ever do while working. I think it is very sweet. My best friend is coming from the Bahama's. He was already in the Netherlands, but it is sooo cool he can be there. My niece can actually attend, which she was happy about as well, since here practice has been taking a lot of time.
I am blessed my dad can be there. I think I am blessed that all so many of my friends and family can be there. It just reduces all the pain and tears graduating has cost me into merely nothing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nooy said...

*grins* You know what.. I think all those people were really glad/blessed to be there too! Ennuh.. nou heb ik nog steeds een victoria's secret tas in de auto liggen... this time it made it into the car! next time I'm sure I will be able to hand it to you!
Enjoy the trashing!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home