24 September 2007

Trash it!

I am soooo looking forward to being able to take all my graduation stuff to the trash!
I have piles and piles of paper and books that need to be taken back to the library.
No more articles flying through my living room, from the desk, to the couch, to the table. My cleaning program tells me that all this clutter that is around, is clutter of the soul as well. Oh and it is so much more. It still reminds me of all the things I do not understand or do not know. In stead of that it reminds me of what I have reached.
I just want to get rid of the clutter, physically as well as mentally.
Mentally might take a little bit longer, but one has to start somewhere...
It feels like my birthday will come up. Only 2 more nights and I can begin trashing everything :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home