04 May 2008

I feel like a woman... doh

Well i feel like a woman... maybe a stupid one... but definitely feminine.. of the irrational kind....
Friday I went to see a doctor. I had a belly pain for about 2 weeks.. just a little bit.. but then it got worse. Not like getting your period or had too much to eat.. just a weird feeling. I thought.. well... bladder infection or something very stupid and very feminine.
Turned out, no infection, maybe cysts on my ovaries... So a scan in 4 weeks.... and I was upset because I did not want to walk around with 4 weeks of belly pain... so yesterday when the pain got worse... I decided to buy myself an ipod... to sooth myself... and man did it work....
it felt better already... (not really but i got an ipod... and I truly love those things :))
But then today I got my period... It feels like a week early.. but if my body is confused.. it could be....
hehe and then i realised ... i got myself an ipod for feminine cramps :)....
wow.... something in me says I should do that more often.... get myself a really expensive thing everytime I get my period... It would definitely help :)....
woman......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home