28 May 2006

White

Well.... it seems like my new home is turning white again. And that is Real Nice.
It still smells a little, although I have hopes it will go away after painting.
The woman at the shop recommended some cleaning stuff which worked very very well in my opinion. So that was a relieve. We cleaned out the air filters, which was very gross.
And I painted the ceeling in my bed room. Today was supposed to be another day of painting, but that didn't work out because my cell phone, set as an alarm clock, decided that being on the charger doesn't stop you from turning yourself off... Reminded me of this comic:

Bloom county on Strong AI

Well this post was going somewhere until I got a phone call (lasted 50 minutes.... but at least someone is awake now). So now I do not really remember the point.
O I remember.... my new neighbour told me the last owner of my apartment well.... eh.... sold himself for 850 euros a day.... GROSS. I do not want to know what he did in MY apartment...
And I really do not want to know why it was so extremely filthy. Yuk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home