16 April 2007

Hear this!

Well. Ever since I started this blog I keep forgetting things I want to post here.
So now before I forget it again, I want to give a big shout out to Jonathan Coulton.
He did a song a week project a while ago, and his songs are brilliant.
Go to the songs part of the site. If you want to be a dogooder, buy the entire cd...
And listen to: well.... if you like or dislike... Ikea
if you're a big fan of christmas: Chiron Beta Prima
DNA has been my alltime favorite. And well just go and listen to it and be sure to read the lyrics that come with it.
Well. I finally posted here something after I had forgotten it soooo many times....
Oh and one other thing... I ordered the gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster... but you can check that out for yourself... ( I think I already posted the correlation between pirates and global warming here once....) Am I now a real Pastafarian?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home