25 October 2008

Update

Well I guess surfing must feel like this. All relaxed and riding the wave.
Holiday in Sicily was just great. It was like a honeymoon except we weren't married. It was great: we were like the best team ever. If you ever go to Sicily go to Antica Tindari. It is all you can wish for, and way better then you can do it yourself. We are definitely planning on going again in spring.
It is nice to have actually deserved a holiday and then be able to enjoy it. I'll upload some pictures later. If you want tips for the best places you can email me, because I think we have seen them all.
It still brings a smile to my face actually thinking about it.
And a couple of days ago I got an " offer I can't refuse" :) To go and talk to a guy who is setting up a business and they are searching for a project manager. And they said good things about me and now he wants to see me. I am thrilled. Thrilled people actually think about me when they are searching for people, and thrilled because it may imply a new job. And that would be cool.
So I am still in a very good place right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home