16 November 2008

Do not get it

I just do not get it. How much money I make. Actually it is not all that much. But I am still so surprised that at the end of the month, there is money left in the bank. That I can spend 100 euro's on beauty products and not have to feel guilty or eat cheaper the week after. That there is so much money left and within a week I will have my salary and there will be even more. What on earth do I need this much money for. I had to learn that bank accounts do not always have to end at 0.
It helps we both came from living on a budget for over 10 years. So we are both not really used to excessive spending. So we don't. And then there is money left.
At the new job they offered me even more money. I was really suprised like... well this is enough isn't it? And then the second talk the boss said, well let's make this deal. Now we will pay you this, but we will see again in June, and when you are doing oke, we will give you about 800 euro's more. A month..... cause we have to keep things in balance here.
I promised my boyfriend he could buy himself some new boobs.
I am still looking for ways to help others with this money. I think I am going to choose a project from www.kiva.org every month and donate the money to them.
Before I get used to having all the money and spend it all on shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home