19 June 2006

Christians

I have learned a lot about christians these last couple of days. Worked for a christian youth event. And for somehow they are a little bit weird. They victimize themselves. Obviously it is very hard to be a christian these days. Or maybe they want you to believe it is. It did not seem that hard to me. Everybody was very nice, very clean, did not curse, there were so many things you could do in your own christian way. It seemed like a nice closed community where you could live your life as cut off from the world as much as you would like it. The event went very well and everybody was very pleased. To me it seemed harder to just live without a goal in the outside world where grown man can act as children as long as they want. Cursing when the christians are gone, just because now you can finally curse. Showing off how you're in charge.
Too bad I do not believe in any kind of God or spirit, because I think it would fit my naieve personality very well, this cut off world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home