13 June 2006

It is nice out here

Today I went to bring the car back to my dad. He told me he had done so many things. He felt like he had the energy again. I cannot describe how happy that made me feel. I worried about him a lot lately. But now he was so happy and cheerfull. He even climbed the three stairs to my apartment and approved it. He thought it would be a great place to live. And it is. Had a bbq with my boyfriend tonight. I actually like it when you have a small scale bbq, with two pieces of meet, two vegetables, two cheeses and just beer and a tiny bbq. It was good.
Tonight while I actually should be sleeping, I took a beer and sat on the balcony. My new neighbour sat on his and we chatted for an hour. Watched his cats tried to make it to my balcony.
I am glad he is my neighbour. Someone I already know, but not too well.

Tomorrow I will start working for about a week. Somehow I am just a little sad to leave already. It is so nice here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home