07 June 2006

Pick up thingies

Well today was the first day I could go for decorating stuff. Now I finally know how the walls turn out and the floor turns out, I can go and find some matching stuff.
I am just really bad at it. Two days ago I went to my dad's to pick up a carpet which belonged to my grandmother. In my memory it was soooo different. But for old times' sake I took it. Turned out to be beautiful with the walls and the floor. So that was a relief.
So today I dedicated myself to some minor decisions. Kitchen towels, kitchen paper rol and ofcourse kitchen thingies to pick up hot pans. I decided on a grey theme, since the kitchen it white..
But then I saw the best pickup thingies ever. They had the flames!
So now I have a grey theme in my kitchen, a grey/stone theme in my bathroom and Flame kitchen thingies. I am still pondering over a Flame toilet seat. I just fall in love with those things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home