20 August 2006

Earrings

Yesterday and today I wore earrings to work. Normally I do not do that, because it is just not suitable, but these days i have a desk job. My co workers, merely man, didn't notice.
I met on of the girls while I was wondering around the grounds with a co worker, and she started shouting, more or less: ooh you really look different it suits you very well etc etc...
My co worker looked at me and frowned.
Back at the compound another guy said to me, there is something sexy about you, is it your hair?
My co worker answered for me: no silly it's the earrings, didn't you notice?
Today he said to me: I had to explain it once again to someone... she looks different.... it's the earrings....
I asked him: You hadn't noticed them in the first place had you?
He shook his head and laughed: No, could you tell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home