13 July 2006

Lemon Spaghetti

I found a recipe for lemon spaghetti. It looked alright. But I do not have a clue of how it will taste.
Last time I made some sort of pasta, with some fresh pasta from the grocery store it turned out to be horrible. So now I am actually postphoning going to the stores to pick up the necessary ingredients. I guess I will be in a hury in about 40 minutes... but for now... because I am just not sure... I am still not going...
Furthermore I discovered that being a woman isn't all bad, except when you want to get beer.
They sell them 24 bottles at a time in a crate( is that the right word?). And for some reason I am just pure danger with that thing on my bike back home...
So I guess I need a man to do that for me... I felt pretty independed till now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home