02 July 2006

Away

My boyfriend is going away for two and a half weeks. He is going on a cycling vacation all by himself. That's fine with me. I would have wanted to go along, but with my back hurting, it did not seem as a brilliant plan. But I am going to miss him so much. I am always scared things are gonna happen. But now it is soo much worse. I know I am blowing this way out of proportion, but him all alone in some foreign country.... It does not seem as the best idea to me.
Some friends say there is nothing to worry about, some friends understand me being scared.
Fortunately I am going working tonight. I will see him tomorrow morning before he leaves.
And I hope I will be soo tired I can easily sleep after that.
I don't know. I just love him so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home