05 July 2006

Lovely trailer

Today was a very gender mixed day. I got very irrational during the entire day, because I was soo tired. And hung over... especially the last. But then again I helped getting a washing machine up the stairs (3!!). Well I did not lift it up the stairs, But I did have it in my hands and lifted it and moved it around. I was even complimented with the strength in my hands.
I bought a girly magazine and enjoyed almost every letter of it... while watching with half an eye the soccer match between Germany and Italy. I listened to it and watched all the exiting moments. And then I got moved again by all the crying Germans. I have never seen Germans cry.... A real lump in my throat.
It reminded me of the English guys I have worked with yesterday at the UB40 concert.
"I have a german friend. He actually has a sense of humor, so we call him the anti-german".
And I loved the word "lovely" he used whenever we had another stack of flightcases in the trailer. I had never heard the word lovely and trailer in one sentence before.
So I guess everybody was a bit mixed up today and last night. I just hope i do not wake up tomorrow morning a girly girl... I kinda like the mixed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home