13 July 2006

Nightmare

This night I woke up scared to death. I had a nightmare like I haven't had them since I was a child.
I was in a car and a dead body, some dangerous criminal fell on me. After I had gotten out of the car I was attacked by a woman who wanted to stay here, but was afraid someone might hurt her children, so she almost strangled me. I can still see her face.
I lay awake for almost an hour and heard the rooster anouncing a new day.
Haven't heard that in years. It was a weird night. I guess it might have been the stress and the subconscious worrying about Oscar. He was hit by a car while being on a bicycle vacation on his own in Luxembourg. So we went to get him the day before. And although he was alright, just a scratch, it was still weird.
For the better. We had a small campfire on my balcony and it was really nice... and.... we went running... and I can run for a little over a mile. I have never ever done that :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home