17 September 2006

Running

I started a running schedule. Actually I started it last week, but I already lost any kind of motivation I had during the week. I think it was mainly because I started running like an idiot.
Well... my kind of idiot.... 5 times 2 minute runs, with 2 minutes walking in between. I thought I would do well, but I tried too hard. I can run, but not really fast, so when I did the 2 minutes I ran my ass off.....
Well at least enough to make me pretty miserable by the time I was at three.
So today I started on another schedule. Less ambitious.. far less ambitious.
I started with 8 times 1 minute with a 1 minute walk in between. At six I hated myself but afterwards it felt rewarding. Along with the housekeeping and the cooking I did, it was the most usefull sunday I had in a long time.
I am really wondering if I will stick to the schedule. I already bought new running shoes for motivation. They are great, nice and bouncy. I think I will be the weakest link in this running trip.
I will try not to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home