18 April 2007

Not important enough

Somehow it is hard to imagine the distractedness of philosophers....
Today is the second day in a row I have an appointment with one of my mentors for my graduation thesis....
And it's the second day in row, I am waiting for them to show up....
Because apparently.. They keep on planning meetings at the same time we have an appointment....
Two days in a row...
Yesterday when I finally met with my tutor he tried to blame it on me...
So then I was stunned.....
Today there is some kind of emergency meeting with some important people...
I am definitely not important enough....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you have a map on your blog. I could add some nice points
(Yemen, Mali, Benin etc). May improve your self esteem if your blog is read around the world.
Keep up the good spirit.

Love
(not your) Daddy

1:16 PM  
Blogger One other dream said...

hahaha tnx! I will see if I can get one. Would be nice to know where you are :)
Cheers!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home