16 July 2007

White collar men

Today when I was doing my grocery shopping, I saw a group of white collared men.
It looked like the guys on the bank had their annual day off, to do something nice together.. for bonding purposes or whatever.

It was nothing like that at all. I did not know why there were so many of them, but it all appeared to be product placement. And not like stategic product placement in a soap (wow.. i am soo thirsty, oh this seems nice.. and oh it is nice... how's your love life etc etc) It was product placement as it was one meant to be.

Somehow the grocery store had a new line of I think it was pasta salad or coleslaw something like that. It had a bright red cap on top. And all these white collared men where looking at the empty shelves.

And it takes about 12 men to decide wheter the coleslaw should go left or right from the pasta salad.

As if one of those men would ever do the groceries ..... For a moment I wanted to step up and offer my kind advice... (get rid of that bright red cap.... it looks artificial and groce) but it didn't seem appropriate. It was their celebration day.. who am I to ruin it with the truth?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home