18 August 2007

Curves

Hahaha this was great. I watched the Hayseed Dixies at a festival I am working at.
After playing Queen's fat bottomed girls in bluegrass, dixie style, the singer started: How many guys here have a girlfriend. Some hands were raised. And he asked, of all the guys with a girlfriend, how many of your girls have gained weight since you met them. A couple of guys still had their hands up. Well... better take a good look at her at your wedding day, when she is standing in that dress.... It just will not get better then that. So.. now... how many girls out there have a boyfriend. So I raised my hand. And how many of those boyfriend have put on some pounds since you've started the relationship. Since my sweetie was no where to be seen, I still had my hand up in the air.. (sorry sweetie, if you were here you would have done the same ;))
So.... And there were about ten girls in the audience who still had their hands up....
In this entire audience there are only 10 girls who can cook a proper meal for their men... hahahaha I felt pleased :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home