22 August 2007

Mozart's requiem

My best friend from highschool tried to kill herself and is in a coma in a hospital.
I can not stop thinking about her tiny frame in a hospital bed.
And I do not want to start thinking about what will happen next. She will never be normal, or at least who she was again. All the memories ran though my head today and yesterday. How we worked on school projects, how we joked about her depression, the music, the smurfs, the silly acts. She got me and I got here. Some people just aren't ment for this world and she was probably one of them. How she told me she was gay, and I reacted plain stupid. And how we laughed about it afterwards.
The ouzo, the wine, the legs, the musicals, dead, the cat, the crying, the medication, the despair. I will never forget. Mozart's requiem.
I will miss her so much, because although we did not have much contact anymore, when we had, it was like old times. It never changed. Last postcard I got from her, it said she was thinking a lot of me. Now I can not stop thinking about her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nooy said...

wowsers... that is a little intense, and not resolved easily in any way. I guess the best thing you can do is be there for her untill she decides? succes with that one!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home