19 May 2009

Mental health

I read my last post and saw the "maybe in a couple of weeks I will tell you this is a job from hell" sentence.
I have been home, a little overworked, now for three months, and from next months on I will have to go and find a job again. It's alright.
Yesterday I heard my old company was going bankrupt, and I read some work related stuff and I realized I was so extremely happy I wasn't there anymore, dealing with mismanagement.
I realized I am a fixer. I want things to work, and if they don't I will try to fix them.
But reading from a distance all the remarks, I noticed there were lots of things I could have fixed but not the general management culture.
If I would have worked any longer it would have only taken its toll on me.
So I guess me and this company were just a big mismatch. I learned a lot and I had a lot of fun.
But I can not wait for my eye to stop twitching and be finally completely healthy again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home