02 June 2009

starting again

I am going to start flylady again.
It has been my house cleaning and life organising helper for I think 3 years.
It has worked perfectly fine until I met my boyfriend.
All my schedules down the drain, no structure, at least not one where I can spend 15 minutes a day and everything is done.
So i am going to build a new control journal, build my routines and probably in about six months, things will be back in place.
www.flylady.com

because you can make new years resolutions in june :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nooy said...

The fly lady makes so much sense when you look at it from a Dutch perspective, however I think if you introduced it in Hawaii people would simply laught at the whole concept of this need for structure..

I'm culture clashing.. again!
But if you want to go do something crazy in between job searches.. (Take a hike/swim/art tour/shopping spree/skip between poppies/ watch the stars, whatever tickles your fancy) I'm your woman.. LOL no fly lady though!

Moet sowieso nog een keertje naar het Oosten van't land om bij mijn ouwe cluppie wat af te geven.

Aloha!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home