23 June 2006

Blessed I guess

Today when I walked out of the shops with my hands and bags filled with food I realised again how blessed we are. And especially how blessed I am. For some reason everything felt good today.
The physical therapist was fun, going by at the office was fun. Handling all my shit was fun, because now it has finally been delt with. Grocery shopping was fun. Driving the hired car was especially fun. But I realised it has been a while since people had bad diseases or died.
I have a great family, a nice boyfriend and very good friends. I just feel lucky.
And as the frosting on the cake, tonight the aired Grease. I never realised how dirty some of the lyrics were, because I had only seen it without subtitles.
But let's bless this movie, because it is John Travolta's only real good movie.
Go grease lightning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home