20 June 2006

grumpy

Today I am just grumpy. For some reason I always have to get used to normal life when I come back from work. For some reason there are always a million things to take care of when you return. For some reason I like it best when left alone.
Yesterday was nice. I wasn't grumpy at all and I hung out on my balcony.
But today is worse. Have to go to the tax office to take care of my rental problems. Why on earth am I having trouble with them for the last half year? If I can not even fix things, how can the less smart people around fix things?
I feel like I am going to have a cold and I have to get up at four thirty in the morning. Of course there will be no sleep. Have to fix a black pants for work and and and... I truely am grumpy.
Guess I better get it going, otherwise it will take forever. At least I do not have to get in the car and get my ass through traffic in Amsterdam tomorrow. And the person I am working for is not as childish as the last. So I guess things will be ok..... tomorrow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home