21 September 2006

Cold turkey

Well today is my third day without sugar. At least, in which I am trying to get through the day without sugar. I was getting pretty overweight and found myself eating at least a pack of cookies or candy a day. And that is at least. So I cut sugar (cookies, candy, icecream) from my diet. (snif snif, goodbye sugar....)
Yesterday I already cheated. We had brownies for dessert. But I thought it would be oke to have a nice dessert. Today I feel like I can faint any minute. I do not know if it is because of lack of sugar, lack of caffeine (only had decaf for two days, ran out of regular) or dehydration of the day before.
I just realise how unhealthy I am. Or was... till three days ago :)
I started running sunday, so that was good. But that feels so much easier then breaking my food habbits. Well at least I am cleaning up my act (dieting, exercising, studying) so that is good.
For now I just feel like I have a pretty good excuse to stay in bed and write my thesis from here on my laptop :) Feeling better already :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home