08 October 2006

Just plain fun

In this post I would really like to thank some guys for making me laugh out loud.
Friday I worked with a guy and he had me speechless for some time.
I am speechless a lot these days, but most of the time it is because I am shocked because what people say is offensive or rude or sexist or just plain stupid.
That day I was speechless because of the sheer humor of his remarks. He told me I wanted to stare at his butt. Then he wanted to stare at mine. When I asked him to walk with me, because I needed something, he grabbed my hand and we started hopping around the place.
It was just sheer fun from someone I did not expect it from.
Today I got a text message from a guy with who I worked with about 2 months ago.
We had a meal with a starters buffet, a diner buffet and during diner we looked at each other... will there be a dessert duffet? We raced each other to get inside and there was a truly divine dessert buffet. We had dessert twice and it was well.... divine. After all the work was done, he handed me over some pictures and we merely never spoke again.
Until today I got a message saying: this was a great dessert buffet, I went 3 times and I am completely stuffed.
I laughed out loud, thinking it is a nice way to be remembered...
The one who I can always talk to about desserts :)
I just wanted to thank the guys for making me laugh when I am completely stressed out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home