02 October 2006

More or less

Today was well..
I did some studying. Actually I have done more then last three days, but somehow because I didn't finish it, I felt stupid.
Then I went on to look for jobs as a motivator for actually finishing my thesis.
I did a test to see if I was a BestGraduate. And I am not...
Felt stupid. Since there were so many things I answered with yes, I thought I was pretty good.
But apparently you can only become a Bestgraduate if your delay in studying is less then 2 years.
And ehm... No it isn't. But I have done so many other things. And I am still not good enough?
Pfff. There it was... the end of motivation for today.
Looked for other jobs at the only company I would maybe want to work for.
And oh my god did it look boring. So I guess I'll go home. Have some sleep and dinner.
And tomorrow I will see again...
and again... and again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home