13 November 2006

Business Course

Tomorrow I am going to attend a business course at TNO. And I am worried for days now.
It's on the ICT department and today I found out what I have suspected for a long time now... I do not know anything anymore about ICT. Used to study computer science 7 years ago so my knowledge is somewhat old... somewhat? Very very old....
I looked at the website today and I freaked out. It's an entire day talking and working on a business case, with the matching technology, management processes and user interfaces.
All I can do are the user interfaces. I have got no clue about business cases, management processes or whatever. So I guess I am gonna play the part of consciousness.
Would it be alright if we...? Can we...? I do not think anybody would like that, do you?
Maybe I'll be chairman and pick my battles and make decisions... and keep my ass away from any technology part whatsoever.

My main solution for now is: Go shopping... :)
I do not have any decent clothes anymore... (no I know I am a girl and every girl says so... But I have been a student over 9 years.. and working in a dirty job.. so there was no money nor cleanliness for new clothes) and I guess making a great first impression is all I can do.
Somehow I feel that wearing my fleece blanket, wrapped around me as a superman cape, which I have been doing for the last two days now, won't do the trick... bullocks....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home