05 November 2006

Wake up!

Today it struck me while looking at my honey jar. We are destroying the earth.
We have already went so far from natural to artificial. I was wondering whether my vanilla honey would actually taste like vanilla with only one vanilla stick in it. Of course not, they have put extra essences in there. And if we can not even trust honey..

I was happy because it would be like 15 degrees C on my birthday. In the same state of mind I thought it was horrible. My birthday is supposed to be cold and grey an rainy. And if you are really really lucky at little snowy. But now I could walk in shorts... I always explained to people my birthday was the week when the leaves would fall from the trees. Well there are still leaves there and they are green. It just not feels right.
I truly start to worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home