19 April 2007

Nice

Yesterday when I was all upset because of my tutors, graduating and everything I once again learned the value of good neighbours.
I had a running gag with my nextdoor neighbour, that when I would finish my chapter, I would get an ice cream. For motivation purposes it seemed to work pretty well. After being offered an ice cream, I worked hard and I was two hours work away from finishing Second day, didn't finish it. Third day.. didn't finish it either etc etc.. So after two weeks, I finally had finished working on it, so I asked him....well.... do I get my ice cream now..? Well no... of course not.... after two weeks.. you thought there were any left...? Well.. ok... no ice cream....
Yesterday when I had to rewrite my chapter (which I thought was really good for a change...) because my tutor didn't understand what I was saying (maybe you should be more involved, and maybe a little technical knowledge would hurt you.... oh no, let's not make this personal....)my other neighbour offered me an ice cream...
Well it's for motivational purposes, and since our other neigbours isn't here to motivate you I guess someone has got to do the job.... I thought it was sweet... Very sweet... I felt truely taken care of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home