31 May 2007

Searching

Today I saw a guy walking, clearly looking for a place to live.
How do you recognize them? Well they carry a piece of paper with the empty rooms on them, often surrounded by one or two parents and with a look on their face that is a mixture of tension and excitement. Some part of me wanted to tell him, his chances would greatly increase if he wouldn't bring his dad to the conversations you get when searching for a room in a group. I didn't tell him, because I figured it would not be good for his confidence, when a total stranger could identity him as a newbie.
I know how he feels though. I have been waiting for a phone call since I sent in my job application. Today I called them, since it has been about a week and a half since they would call me. They told me some delay had occurred, but don't worry, this week they will call. Well, they have got one day left. I am soooo curious if they think I am suited for the traineeship. And if not.. then WHY??? At least I think I am suited :)
But on the other hand... I am sitting in the library right now, and it has been greatly improved since last autumn. And some part of me just want to continue studying. I just want to know more. Maybe I will try to do a pre master in psychology, at least if I don't get the job. Or if I like it, I might do it on the side. Well, we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home