12 June 2009

Job search

Today I went to a job centre. Not to find a job. Actually I had to go there to get an appointment to get my unemployment benefits. It is one of the requirements to get the benefits and they think they will get you a job. I do not think they are going to get me a job.
I want to do projectmanagement, but the description of projectmanagement I saw there was:
making your own coffee, keeping your office tidy, placing phone calls and more things associated with an officemanager's job. So no I do not think they are going to find me a job.
Luckily I ran into

this
picture.
I think it might be true :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous longlegs said...

Dear Jorien.
I read about eyetwitching two blogs back. Uhmm yes, if you think that this has to do with your condition I must be in your condition almost 50% of my life. It comes and goes and nothing you can do about it. I am finalising the progress report for the past half year. Reminds me of a scrap of paper I found in my first project in Nigeria. It said "Progress report is dust, to whom are we reporting and where is the progress anyway?"
Anyway, tonight on my way to good old NL, no demonstrations, no people crying and dying, just quiet. By the way, I never found anything through the jobcenter, and if they make a mistake in your werkeloosheids uitkering, make sure they confirm that you are entitled to it in writing, otherwise they will get you years later, when they have finally figured out that they are a bunch of assholes. On this optimistic note Ma salama.
(not your) daddy

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home