25 June 2006

Waiting for the rain

Tonight I had the weirdest dream. Was at a weird party and had a lot of fun . I woke up knowing in real life this entire situation would never be possible. It made me sad. It just felt so nice.
So for now I am kinda sad. It is hot as hell and very very humid. The rain will come in tonight. I will probably be sitting on a train on my way to work at a Robbie Williams concert. I guess it will be cool. Although I am not really excited about my co workers. Most of them are older then I am. And I guess I am more used to working with younger people and being in charge now. most of then haven't worked in quite some time now and I would like if we could just keep things the way they are. Yesterday was very cool though. I had to work at some test day for an air show.
The boss had brought his dog and his son. Both of them were very very cool. I guess I played with the son, Jesse, for about the entire afternoon. I guess it was the first time I had really really played with a kid. I could not remember I actually played when I was a kid. It was fun to see his imagination, to see how many times he would repeat things and to see how everything in that more or less empty space was a thing to play with. This was the first really positive experience I had with kids. I would like them, if you could order them in this package.
Yesss! I have to go inside, cause the rain kicks in. I think I will just put my laptop inside and go outside for myself Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home