01 July 2006

I Feel like....

When I came from the physical therapist I could not do anything other then laugh.
I had told him honoustly I didn't do my exercises for two days and my back didn't hurt as much.
He looked at me very very puzzled. The he started feeling and bending all the joints in my body and said: yeah... hyper....
Since I have had a very long lasting , but strictly professional, relationship with my physical therapist, I know hyper ment.... you are way too flexible in your joints.. it's a miracle you're still in one piece... but thank god it isn't something really serious cause this thing we know how to fix it.

This therapist was a new one though, he gave me the 'oh my god, you're not normal' look as well.
But then he said. Well I guess we were on the wrong track. We mobilized you're joints, while they now are over mobilized... so that hurts.... Now we are going to stabilize them.
From mobilisation to stabilisation.
For some how I feel like the American army in Iraq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home