24 April 2007

Setting the inner nerd free

Since I am trying really hard not to act as a girly girl and since I am definitely NOT going to get married in the next couple of years... a wedding band post...
Sorry.. But I think I have found mine... It's called Binary
and you can have it engraved with your own personal message in binary code.
They make these rings of recycled gold and I thought it was a good idea.
I know it is ridiculously expensive.. (at least for now) but as my boyfriend always says: Oh I know your taste...Of all things, just get the most expensive...
So here I am... wedding bands... Or as my best friend (girl) would say: "No.... you are a girl... you read girl magazines...' with utter disgust dripping from her voice :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nooy said...

leave it to me to walk into a shop where everything is on sale and pick out the only cool top I can find, just fell in love with and fits me, and let that one top be the most expesive on in the rack with newly brought in clothes. I think it might be a family disease :) so you can be proud of it! And those wring are absolutely cool.. and even though
I wonl;t get married in a while (I think you need a boyfriend for that first) I could definitely pull one of those off!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home