24 April 2007

Vince, Foppy and Bumbly....

What are you doing? I especially liked the bunny with the mask and the turtle with a tool. But they have got more very funny comics. Just click around till you find the loch ness monster... that one is pretty brilliant as well.

And this one has been going around the internet for a while and I have found reactions to it being pretty widespread. But for me I laughed and I laughed and I laughed until I cried...
My boyfriend even came out of bed to see what was so funny.
It would be honest to say I liked Johnny Cash's way better then NIN's, but maybe this one was the best.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, you see the spot is there, even someone in Washington (CIA?) is reading your blog. That must be encouraging?!? What about another icecream, just saw on Euronews this morning that it is going to be another hot day in Amsterdam, so Enschede should be even hotter :).
(not your) daddy

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home