08 May 2007

I have put some serious thought into it....

I scared me.
I just had a sincere thought that was going like this:

" But back then... it was like... so much easier... you could just like.. do things you know... like... it's not like.. well you know.. like usual...
No man.. I am serious... It ain't like the old days you know..."

I actually heard myself thinking it... I am not stoned. I just finished reading 50 pages of hardcore philosophy, did my power Yoga, tried to save dinner and then ...
what do you get.... My brain thinking as if I am a 16 year old American girl.
It just made no sense, what I was thinking. I was trying to formulate some sort of point to get across. But it just stopped halfway through thinking....

Well, now I can honestly say: I told the voices in my head to shut up.
(or at least until they come up with a decent thought)